Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let the birthdays begin!!!






August is always bitter sweet. We celebrate the birth of Greyson, my sister, and my father-in-law, but we also wind down the summer and head back to school. I look back at this summer, and it has gone by so fast. Unlike the past few years, I have had very little time to spend with the boys. I feel like so many opportunities to soak in the sunshine and the fun of summer went out the window when I took this new job. Now school is starting, and we will be in full swing.

All that being said, Sarah has been here for the past two months. She has helped with the boys and has just been incredible. We have had so many good family dinners, sitting on my parents' sun porch and talking into the evening. It has been so busy and so much fun that the only real picture I have are from the last couple of weeks.

Sarah and Greyson's birthdays are a week apart, and we seem to have started a tradition of celebrating at my Aunt Debi and Uncle Bruce's house. This year, Dave was in town, and we all headed over for chicken on the grill and the most delicious food. Greyson played catch with Dave, and loved every minute of it. Parker played in the tree house and clowned around with Aunt Sarah. As you will see, this was just the beginning of the birthday celebrations and activities to come!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Your August sounds like ours! It does mark the end of summer though. Glad you have gotten some good times in!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show