Parker got a game called You to the Rescue for Christmas. It is a Horton Hears a Who themed game that requires donning a Horton mask. We played for the first time this weekend and it was a stitch! Just a few silly pics for posterity's sake:)
Hilarious!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. You'll have to get back to my blog in a few days...I also have a Dr. Suess themed game pics to share! What fun when we can actually have such laughs and fun at the expense and with the excuse of it being our kids!!
I am the mother of two fantastic boys, Greyson Walker (5) and Parker Scott (4). I currently work as an attorney and spend the rest of my "free time" living it up with my boys.
6 comments:
I have heard these games are wonderful!! I guess there are a couple in the series :-) Tooo funny! Perfect game for a goofy family!
Hilarious!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. You'll have to get back to my blog in a few days...I also have a Dr. Suess themed game pics to share! What fun when we can actually have such laughs and fun at the expense and with the excuse of it being our kids!!
That's really funny!
ha ha ha!!! HOW FUN!! This looks like a great game!!! Let's play this next pizza night!! :) You look GREAT doning an elephant head!! he he!! :)
tooo cute!!!
This looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment