Sunday, January 25, 2009

Parker Singing

Sarah, this is for you. Yes, he is singing in his underwear. Yes, I had to cut out the part where he screams into the mic. And yes, I had to cut out the part where he kneels and sings like he is singing to a sold out crowd. I know, I did not want to cut out that part, but photobucket only allows you to upload by so much. You will have to see the whole video when you come home. Anyway, I think we have a little singer on our hands! I see another boy band in the making....Greyson on guitar, Parker singing the lyrics.........

5 comments:

Jen said...

I bet we'll see this on Entertainment Tonight in about 10 years as they are showing how it all started!

Katy said...

You're such a tease - it sounds like you cut out all the BEST parts!!!!

Jayne said...

After reading the posting I couldn't wait to see the video!! When can we see the rest?!

The Hudson Family said...

I wanna see the other parts! He is such a cutie!! Glad to see I'm not the only one that allows her boys to run free in their underwear!! Right when we get home they drop their pants and run free in their boxer briefs!!

Anonymous said...

I would buy tickets for that show anyday! He might have to work on wearing clothes for his audience, though! haha. TOOO ADORABLE

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show