Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged

I posted this list to my Facebook page because I was "tagged." Thought it was fun!

25 Random Things About Me:

1. I love dogs. Seriously, I could have 50 but Kevin won't let me.

2. If I won a million bucks, I would probably give most of it to worthy causes. The older I get the more I am learning that the house, the fancy car, and the brand name clothes don't mean much if you are selfish and do not love others.

3. I love my close girlfriends. I only have a few, but they are the best in the world.

4. I love God. Wholeheartedly and without any reservations.

5. I have the best husband in the world. We have been through thick and thin and I would not trade him for the world.

6. My favorite color is blue.

7. I have always thought my sister Sarah is more beautiful than most women. Still do.

8. A three piece suit on a man is nice, but jeans and a t-shirt is even better.

9. I love the beach. Hate the cold. Sand and sun any day.

10. I am a Republican. No ifs ands or buts.

11. Like my dear friend Tennille, I wear flip flops year round.

12. I am afraid of heights. Petrified.

13. I love the smell of my boys heads and I love watching them sleep. They are my cuddle buddies.

14. I wish I had more time to read. I love a good book and a hot bath.

15. I love to sing but cannot carry a tune. How did my sister get the looks and the voice?

16. My Nannie's nickname for me is Natty Bug. She still calls me that to this day.

17. Not a day goes by that I do not call or talk to my mom at least once. She is one of my best friends.

18. If I could, I would have more munchkins.

19. I love the smell of leather, a new box of crayons, and the orange Mr. Sketch scented marker.

20. I hate tomatoes.

21. I love shoes.

22. I have a sweet tooth. No chocolate please, just Swedish Fish or Jelly Bellys.

23. I get carsick just riding in the passenger seat. Don't even think about asking me to read while you drive.

24. I do not like any Vanilla scents. They make me sick to my tummy.

25. I am a grammer freak. Thank you Mrs. Flippen.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

WOW! Insights, insights...we share many quirks, and when I say many, I mean 2, 4, 5, 6, 11, 14,
15, 18, 21, 22(although I love the choclate varieties also in moderation), 24!!!, 25. I loved learning more about you. You'll have to "befriend" Trevor on facebook. I am bucking it as long as I can...I have no extra time!!

Anonymous said...

I love your list, Natalie. And, I know I will be echoed many times over when I say, you and Sarah got the looks, not just one of you!!! I love those markers, too! Too funny. And, sometimes, well actually always for me, a few great friends are better than a lot of good friends! Thanks for sharing.

Katy said...

hilarious -these lists are so fun to read through. I just can't believe that you don't like vanilla smells - how can you not? :)

Mandy said...

I love these!! It was so cool finding out more about you! I don't like vanilla scents either...they give me a nauseated headache. I had a silly image of you walking 50 dogs down the street:) Thanks for sharing!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show