Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend












Where to begin. First, Kevin was on shift most of the weekend, and was working the Afram Festival on Monday, so most of the fun we had this weekend was without daddy. Bummer. However, the good news is that Aunt Sarah was in town and Grandaddy opened the pool, so I guess it all turned out okay!!!

On Saturday, I got to shop and get a pedicure and manicure with my sister. Oh, how heavenly! It was so good to hang with her and catch up. She is doing so well in school, and I am ECSTATIC that she has finally found the man of her dreams. Seriously, I hear wedding bells!!!! When I got home, the whole neighborhood and the Mann Family were at the house having a ball. Between the bouncy, the four-wheelers, and the ice cream man, they had a blast. We then headed to mom and dad's for a yummy supper.

On Sunday, we headed to church. Greyson snuggled with me through service, and I loved every minute of it. We then went to the pool, then to Uncle Paul and Anna's for a PHENOMENAL fajita lunch, back to the pool, out to the Ratz compound, to WalMart and then to bed! What a day!!!

On Monday, we spent the day at the pool. It was a ball, although I wish Kevin had been there. We are now off to my mom's for what I am sure will be a great dinner. Whew, what a weekend.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Sounds like lots of GREAT food in between events! :) I love the picture of Parker and your mom - so sweet! And is that Greyson doing a flip off the diving board? Kevin would be SO proud!!!

Jen said...

Lots of fun this weekend. I bet ya'll are dragging like we are - now we need a weekend to catch up on rest! Glad it was so much fun.

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show