Just had to post pics of Parker cleaning up his mess around the toilet. I thought that the beauty of being a boy was the ability to aim. Apparently, Parker has not learned to do that yet, so now he knows what it is like to clean it up!!! I know, mean mommy. But hey, look on the bright side. At least whoever he marries knows that he is willing to pitch in a help with even the yuckiest of housecleaning chores:)
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







6 comments:
I don't know if they ever learn to aim, and they certainly forget how to clean! Hopefully Parker will be different!
Love the scantily clad boy with a toilet brush and bright yellow gloves. I see this on a video slideshow of his life in review someday!!!!
That's hilarious - I knew EXACTLY what the story was once I read your title and saw the pictures!!!
I agree with Jayne...this has to make the wedding video someday! haha!
I love love love it!!!!! That's hilarious but a great mom tip!! Amazingly Anderson has pretty good aim, it's hilarious since he seems to do it 'hands free'!!! ; )
i'll have to use this! hilarious! :)
Post a Comment