Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This is Birdland!





I officially have a baseball nut on my hands! Greyson has selected the Orioles as his team of choice, and he, Kevin and Grandaddy headed to Camden Yards on Tuesday to watch the Birds take on the Yankees. The Yankees happen to be Grandaddy's team, so we certainly have an family rivalry going on!

Parker and I watched the sixth through the eigth inning on TV, and were cheering as the Orioles and Yanks were tied 8 to 8. Then came the rain delay, which my little man sat through!!! Parker and I went to bed, but I was told that the game went into 11 innings, with the Orioles coming from behind and sweeping one out from underneath the Yankees' feet. It sounds like it was an amazing game!!! I am so glad that Greyson had the chance to enjoy this boys only trip. Next time, Parker and I will join in on the fun!!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Go O's!! I'm sure the men had a great time away - and it sounds like they had quite the drama of a game too!! How fun! The stadium is BEAUTIFUL - my dad and I went before I left for college and loved it!

Heidi said...

Daddy/Son trips are the best!! It's funny I just posted about one and see your boys had one too. Too funny!

Jen said...

Oh how fun - what a great experience for Greyson and Kevin. I'm sure Greyson was thrilled his team beat Grandaddy's!

Jayne said...

What an awesome experience for them all to have together. I think the whole choosing-a-team is hilarious, but also really cool! We don't do that in our house at all.

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show