As if the days have never gone by fast before, these days it seems like the weeks come and go in the blink of an eye. We have been juggling baseball and t-ball, trying to get the house together to put on the market, work, and all the other stuff in between. It has been a whirlwind!!! This week went by so fast, it is amazing. Parker had a game on Wednesday night, Greyson had a game on Thursday night, and both boys had games on Saturday!! Whew.
Saturday was AWESOME. Kevin finally had a chance to see both boys play, and both of our parents made it out to the field. Parker was so good in the outfield, always getting ready to hustle for the ball. And Greyson is just a slugger, plain and simple. I think he was born to play ball, hat, chewing gum and all!
On Saturday night, Parker and I crashed around 8:30, while Greyson, Kevin and Grandaddy took in a Tides game. Greyson loved every minute of it, and has now become a self-proclaimed Orioles fan. He cannot wait to go to see a big league game, and I cannot wait to send him!!! I love seeing major league ball games in person, and I am sure that he will too.
On Sunday, Kevin was at the station, and the boys and I went to pick out his birthday present. Even though he will not open it until Tuesday, I can post that it is an Easton baseball glove so that he can play with the boys. Wouldn't you know it that my stinkers told him about his present before we even bought it!!! I guess that is what you get when you ask a 6 and 5 year old to keep a secret. Then, after shopping and a visit to the fire station, we had family dinner at MawMaw and PawPaw's. Kevin's parents joined in the Pavon Sunday dinner tradition, and we had a great time!
What a weekend:)
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







4 comments:
Sounds like a perfect weekend of baseball to me!! We'll have to keep you posted for when "turn back the clocks night" is at the Tides stadium - nothing better than 25 cent hotdogs at a ballgame! :)
What fun! Yep, little guys aren't very good secret keepers are they? Anderson told me yesterday that he & Daddy were going to make me a cake for mother's day - oh well, so much for suprises!! Happy Bday Kevin!
Those boys look so darn handsome in their uniforms!!
Very cool! We are looking forward to taking in some Tides games. Katy, I think I speak for all of us when I say you can keep us all posted on that 25 cent hotdog night!! Maybe we can get a whole group together:)
Post a Comment