Sunday, January 13, 2008

Extra! Extra!


Just a little plug for my hubby...Kevin was in the Norfolk Quarterly in an article about the MMRS team that he is a part of through the fire department. It is really cool to know that in case we ever had a nuclear attack, my husband will be the one there setting up the decon tents!?!?!? YIKES!!! In any event, I thought it was cool and I had to share:)

6 comments:

Jayne said...

That's awesome! Way to go Kevin!! We are all in capable hands. I love the way you support and encourage Kevin and are proud of him, Natalie! Admirable for sure, and reminds me to do it more often.

dandsratz said...

Oh well, I would have called Kevin if there was a disaster anyways!! ha ha!! Kevin Mann ALWAYS saves the day, and I'll still call him to put out our house fire, or oven fire, before we call the local 911!! Kevin is our hero, and we are all SOOOOO proud of him!!!! GOOOO Kevin!! :) What an aweseom article!

Jen said...

It'a always fun to brag on those hubbies!

Katy said...

Way to go, Kevin! He is doing SUCH A great job with all of this new training and education - way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can rest easy now :) That is fantastic. Congratulations on another achievement!

Heidi said...

You must be so proud!! Way to go Kevin!!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show