Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PRAISE PARTY!!!!!

GOD IS SOOOO GOOD! The doctor called today and said that Parker's bloodwork came back looking good. His chest x-ray had some thickening which could be indicative of asthma or the result of multiple viral infections, but other than that, no swollen glands or malignancies. He said I still need to keep track of his temperatures and his symptoms, and we will talk more at our follow-up. So even if we do need additional consultations, we are out of the woods for the most scary stuff!!!! A huge weight has just been lifted off my shoulders:) We are estatic!!!! Praise party at the Mann house...I just have to figure out a day and time:) Anyone up for the weekend of the 15th?!?!?! Thanks for the prayers and PRAISE BE TO GOD!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

What AWESOME news! We are praising the Lord with ya'll tonight! Well, Jake is already sleeping, but he'll be happy to hear that God has answered his prayers for Parker! I'll be sure to tell him first thing in the morning!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing God we have! I am so thankful to hear the happy happy news. Truly, we all are rejoicing with you!

Katy said...

As I already today you, we are SO excited to hear this great news!!! I know you feel so relieved to know that you can rest so much easier now!!!! What a GREAT God we serve! Party time!

anthonyandbeth said...

that is AWESOME news! i know you must be so filled with joy and excitement that your prayers for Parker have been answered! God is SO good and we are so happy for your family! have fun partying...you have a lot to be happy about!!! ;)

Jen said...

Hallelujah - Praise be to our God, the Maker of Heaven and Earth! We are rejoicing with you over this terrific news.

Heidi said...

What a relief that this part if behind you! God is faithful!!

dandsratz said...

Hip Hip Hurray!!! Hip Hip Hurray!!!!

Heather J said...

We are sooooo happy for you Manns - I know your load has been greatly lightened!! What an awesome God we serve!!!!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show