Yes, it is short. But there is a story behind the new do. On Wednesday, Parker and Greyson went with MawMaw to get haircuts. When they met me for lunch, I noticed that Parker had the worst haircut I have ever seen in my life. Apparently, he would not sit still, and finally my mom told the barber to stop. Well, when we got home, I had to take the hair clippers to him. I used a 4-guard, which unbeknownst to me, is VERY short. I love it, but Parker took one look at it and started to cry. He told me it was the worst haircut he had ever had, and that he was not going to school until it grew out!!!! We compromised...he went to school, but wore his Batman skull cap all day! Too funny.
In any event, here are a few pics from my new camera. We had a do nothing weekend, which was great! The weather today was absolutely perfect, so we played outside and enjoyed the park, the new ATVs, and the sun!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







8 comments:
I know all about bad haircuts. It's not until we have decided to let Grayson's hair grow a little did we realize how he had been butchered!! It has been hard to see it struggling with shape and length as we let it grow all out (and my mom lets me know every time we see her!!). The great thing about all hairdos gone wrong-they will eventually grow again! He looks handsome with his new hair, but I won't say anything for a while in case it is still a little traumatic for him!!!
i think he looks so cute! harrison had a short cut like that the summer he was two. it was really cute but after a while i wanted the hair back. i guess i'm a hair girl! :)
Boys are lucky - a haircut grows out so fast and they don't have to live with one they don't like for very long. And they also have the hat option. A bad haircut for us girls is at least a month ordeal!
I think it is sooo cute!!! I love it short - makes it so easy, but I will say he looks much older now!!! I love it!
And those ATVs are the COOLEST!!!
Natalie!! You should have smacked me last night!! I told you to blog about Parker's hair & crazy hat, and you already had, I just had read blogs yet!!! I LOVE LOVE his hair, and besides, Parker is one of those kids, that TRULY he is just so good looking and has the best eyes of any child I have ever met, that no matter what his hair, he looks absolutely PERFECT!!! He is pulling SUCH A "Natalie" by wearing his hat!!! I love that child's personality--he's LOADED with it, and has such an amazing zeal for life!!!
I realized I hadn't commented on this one. Parker does look so handsome with his new do. I just hope he thinks so soon too. Maybe he already has. He looks handsome in his hat too. Did you hear that Parker:):)
I love the new haircut -I think he looks cute, but can understand the trauma!! Again, so awesome that preschool gave him a little grace while he was getting used to it....
Post a Comment