Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dinner with the Mann boys!






Sarah, you are going to crack up! We has supper tonight with mom, dad, Nannie and Taunyia. It was the usual get together, except Parker had requested clams. So, yesterday I bought a whole bag at Costco. If I had to guess, I would imagine that there were probably 40 to 50 clams in the bag. I steamed them and put them out with the T-bone steak and chicken.

Well, Parker proceeded to eat each and every clam. No meat. No mac and cheese. No chicken. Just clams. And a ton of them. We laughed as we watched him shovel them in, and we smiled with him as he laughed in sheer delight.

Greyson, on the other hand, was getting a "lesson" from MawMaw on how to eat the meat around the t-bone. Pops would be proud, and I thought Nannie (aka Julia Childs) was going to die right there in her seat.
In any event, it was an interesting dinner with the Mann boys tonight!

3 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

K, so I finally found the time between Restorative Dent and Histology to sign up for this whole blogging thing...Natalie, if I fail my Biochem quiz wed, it's b/c I spend entirely too much time on this site fixating on the boys, and I will hold you completely responsible! ;) I kid....couldn't help but respond to this one - Parker is such a man after my own heart - what an eater! Love it!!!

Katy said...

Ewww gross!! Clams, really??? My mom used to make a white clam SAUCE, but just CLAMS? Yuck!

Jayne said...

Trevor would have been upset not to see Parker sharing any of those clams!! What a great dinner together with family.

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show