Sunday, September 16, 2007

Has It Really Been That Long?!?!?!



Please forgive me if I have not commented on your page in a while. Or for the fact that I have not posted in Lord knows how long. The time really seems to slip away so quickly and before I know it, another week has come and gone. This post, and the next few posts, will be a bad attempt at trying to piece together the last fourteen or so days.

The pictures for this post are mainly for my sister. We always comment on how much Greyson is just like me and my father. Highly organized and very particular. Well last week I gave the boys a snack pack of Jelly Belly jelly beans. They squealed with delight and immediately tore open the bag. Parker reminded me of the little boy in a Christmas Story. All I needed to say was "show me how the piggies eat!"

Greyson on the other hand poured his onto the floor and very calmly sorted his by color. Three red, two green, four white and so on. He then ate them one color at a time. Good grief. Although I am not sure he has even seen me do it, I sort my candy the same way...Gobstoppers, M&M's, Skittles...they all have to be divided into colors before I eat them. Holy cow, no wonder we have issues:)

In any event, here is a picture of the sorting. Have a good laugh Sarah!!!

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

so funny! i like to eat my jelly beans and skittles combined with certain colors. i don't like to eat them separate but i am very particular about which color combinations i make. they taste different! :)

Jen said...

I think that's priceless. Isn't it funny how our kids have inherited traits of ours. I love it when I discover a new one, if it is a good trait that is! I think your ability to sort and organize is a good trait to pass down.

Katy said...

I'm right there with Grayson! No mixing of the colors for me!!! (Josiah got skittles yesterday from Treasure cove and he ate them individually too!) There's definitely something to that first-born tendency stuff! :)

Jayne said...

That's hilarious Natalie! Not laughing at you, but because I can see myself doing that exact same thing! Happy sorting!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show