Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Play Room




Here it is. I am almost finished. All I need is some new carpet and a table and chairs. I'd also like to see the ESPN game center back in the room above the garage. Parker and Greyson think it is so cool that they can now write on the wall. And, they are so proud of their creations. I love looking at their art. It is good for my soul:)

10 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

It looks amazing Nat...can't wait to see it this weekend! Love you, and Smooches to the duders...xo

Jen said...

Now that's what I call a play room. I love it!

Katy said...

I LOVE it!! I'm a HUGE fan of the chalkboard paint - everything looks GREAT!!! No wondering where the boys get their artistic ability...

Jayne said...

You have been really busy! What creativity! I love the sayings around the room and the boys art is a perfect completer for the room!! Play on boys!

Anonymous said...

Adorable room, Natalie! I second Katy on this one...they definately get their artistic genius from mommy!

Heidi said...

How fun for them!! They probably want to be in their all the time. Very Cool!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm impressed! you need to come help me with my play room! :) it looks great and i'm sure they are going to get a lot of use out of it! :) Good to see you this weekend, thanks for looking out for Jackson! :)

Heather J said...

I gotta get a play room! It looks awesome!!

dandsratz said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! How fun!!! Playgroup at Natalie's house!! :)

Tiffany said...

That is awesome...I was just thinking the other day of using this paint for Paiyton in an area of her room. Great Job...looks fun

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show