So I have created a movie for our Philly trip, but I am having trouble with the audio track. Since it is after midnight, I am giving up and will resume my attempt tomorrow.
In any event, I promised Sarah I would post a picture of Greyson's new cowboy boots. Yes, I said cowboy boots. For those of you who have not seen my Nashville boots, I own a pair of turquoise cowgirl boots. They go right along with my penchant for Country music, grits, and the word ya'll. Yes, I am a southern girl at heart. And yes, Sarah cringes at the thought of my less-than-couture taste:)
So the other day, Greyson was walking around in my boots. He announced with great conviction that he wanted some too. So, I bought them. And I love them. So does he. I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree:) Yee Haw!







6 comments:
You know that I'm from SW Virginia, so when I first met Dave, and he DID'T have a pair of boots...I thought he was sick! Everyone has to have a pair of cowboy boots!!! And I LOVE Graysons! :)
Ok girl, I definitely need to see you kick your heels up in those turquoise cowgirl boots:)
I LOVE your turquoise boots, and Grayon's look adorable!!! You'll have to teach him how to line dance now!! I bet he'd look adorable!
Awesome!! There's nothing better than a southern girl in my opinion!! Turquoise cowgirl boots, I think I need some of those!! Ever gone line dancing? Too much fun!
From one true southern girl to another, KICK UP YOUR TURQUOISE HEELS! How much fun. I love boots...but look ridiculous in them. I think it is the fate of all short people: BOOTS and SHORT LEGS just do not go together. And couture might be nice, but you two will be so fashion forward.
Love the boots! Afterall, he'll need them what with your family in Northern VA and all the other adventures I'm sure your family will find. If not, we'll be glad to see them on a random night at small group!!
Post a Comment