Today we made it to the Virginia Air and Space Center for the first time. With Reece in town, we have an excuse to go places that we have always wanted to go, but for some reason never make it. I have to say, we did not know what we were missing. The museum is PHENOMENAL. They have some of the most amazing exhibits, and they have great hands-on activities for the kids. From building your own plane to flying one, the kids were never bored. In fact, we have to go back because we just could not fit everything into their limited attention span. Reece loved it (he is 12), especially the flight simulator. The first time, it got the best of him, but on the second go round, he "conquered" it! The smile was priceless. Greyson tried it with me, but he was not as thrilled as Reece. In fact, we had to push the "red" button to let the girl know we wanted out. Needless to say, I think he may have inherited my fear of flying. Lord help him. At any rate, we had a blast and would highly recommend it!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







3 comments:
Look at your little pilots! Sounds like it was fun for all. Didn't know you weren't a flyer-does that mean no roller coasters at Busch Gardens for you?! We'll have to put that on a list of things for us to do as well. I don't know that Grayson would enjoy it as much as Trevor who would have a ball!
WHAT FUN!! I can't wait to go with ya'll next week!! Natalie--your boys are SOOOO adorable--I LOVED that picture!! They have so much life to them, and truly they are so incredibly precious to look at!! I love them so!
what a fun field trip!!! LOVE the cockpit picture - too cute! They look very impressed with themselves!
Post a Comment