Thursday, July 19, 2007

We finally did it!


That is, Sue and I finally had a playdate together:) We talk about it often, but it never really seems to pan out. I guess when you are on the go as much as we both are, setting up a time is difficult at best. At any rate, we met at my in-law's pool this morning, and it was great. As always, the water was a little chilly. But after Cheetos and Doritos, the kids did not mind at all. I have to say, it was so nice to finally get a chance to chat. We catch up often over the phone, but long-winded, in depth conversations are never really possible. I wonder why:) I think it may be the fact that we have four munchkins between the two of us. At any rate, it is talks like these that I cherish. It always seems as if we are sisters or childhood friends. She makes me laugh, I make her laugh, and fun is had by all! I think that her favorite part of the day was my "cheer" for Greyson after he did a perfect freestyle across the pool. I'm pretty sure she will tell anyone who asks all about it:) And, I think Hamilton's favorite part of the day was getting "dunked" by Aunt Natalie:) Then again, maybe it was the cheese crackers. Thanks for a great morning Sue, Alexander, and Hamilton. We love you.

4 comments:

dandsratz said...

My "official" comment is....you have to go read the blog about your blog on my blog page!! Deep thoughts from Sue!! ha! :)

Jayne said...

Glad you guys had a great day Natalie! Can we see that cheer next time we're together? If the answer is no, we'll just get Sue in on it, and I'm sure it will follow soon afterwards!! Good friends are the best.

Heidi said...

Good for you guys!! It's so great to have a best buddy you can just let your hair down with:)

Katy said...

So what's the deal with Sue's blog being 3 pages long and yours just a paragraph!! She tends to have a "few" words to describe everything!! Sounds like a great day to me - it started with Doritos!! Not a bad start! :) What fun!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show