Now that I have spent an hour reading every one else's blog, I can turn to writing mine. Don't get too excited...there isn't much to tell. It has been a while...okay, almost a week...since I last put up a post. But, for good reason. The past ten days have been a slight blur. Parker is just now turning back into his normal self after his tonsillectomy. When the doctor said it was going to be a rough week, he wasn't kidding. Yes, we would have our two or three hours of energy spurts during the day, but for the most part, Parker was less than anxious to do more than sleep or stay on the couch. Needless to say, this made for a very boring week for Greyson. I called in the forces (my mom, sister and in-laws) to take him off or to sit with Parker so that he could have a little fun. We managed to sneak in a swim, and some painting at Potts n' Paint. We also made it to a birthday party on Saturday. But, with Kevin working every other day, Parker's needs, my lack of sleep due to Parker's lack of sleep, and every day life, this week has come and gone in a flash. So, no, there are no new stories to report. We just barely managed to make it day to day. I think I am just glad I have enough energy to write this post....and then I am off to bed:)
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago







7 comments:
So glad your little man is feeling a bit better. May you both get a little more sleep. Actually, may you both get a LOT more sleep! And, welcome back to blogland.
On a side note, thank you for taking such an interest in how Benjamin was doing on Sunday. He has such a difficult time with transition. It was much appreciated!
Hopefully your week is shaping up a little different than the last. Although I must say that I'm a little jealous of Parker-not much energy to do more than rest and watch TV sounds good to me! Glad that Greyson could also get out and have some good times with family in the meantime-I'm sure he loved the one-on-one.
yeah, by the way, I agree with you about the blog reading--sometimes it takes forever to read and make a small comment. But thankfully Trevor understands it's my evening guilty pleasure and he leaves me to the office by myself with a smile, and the shaking of his head. All in all, he loves to read the blogs too!!
Aren't you thankful for family that can come to the rescue. I'm glad to hear that Parker is starting to feel more like himself. Poor guy - what a week for everyone! :(
Oh Natalie, sounds like you guys have had a rough week, for sure! It's so hard to see your little boy undergo surgery, we experienced that not too long ago. Sound like he is a real trooper! I'm glad he is doing well and that you guys are making it through. I hope Parker is back bouncing around in no time. Glad you have family to help to keep Greyson busy, he's probably enjoying the one on one attention! :) Take it easy and get some of your OWN rest if possible!! love, Beth
Oh Natalie, I'm glad things are on the upswing with Parker. Poor little guy. It's great you've had help with your family. I know that is a huge blessing to you. I hope soon you get some time to catch on getting a little personal time to catch your breath.
Natalie--I'm carrying your load with you this week--my heart is heavy with what's on your plate...you have ALL OF MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS!!! I'm so glad that Parker is on the mend and the rest of your week is going to be fabulous...I just KNOW it!! :) Love you!
Post a Comment