Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Breakfast a la Ana!

This morning Paul called and asked if the boys would like to join him for breakfast at Nannie's. Ana, his fantastic girlfriend, was fixing stuffed french toast and bacon. Always up for some time with Paul, and a jaunt down the gravel road in jammies (Nannie lives three doors down, right next to mom), the boys raced out the door to meet Paul at the driveway. They arrived at Nannie's to Ana in boxers, whipping up a scrumptious meal and kindly delivering it to every one's plate. The boys were in heaven. Okay, so they didn't eat much, but I know that they were thrilled to have some special time with Uncle Paul, Miss Ana, and Nannie. What a treat!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Another unplanned memory maker-and Natalie you had the camera close at hand to capture a picture to put with your posting! Sue is rubbing off on us all. I must admit we're having a great time though. Yeah Uncle Paul and Miss Ana!!

Heidi said...

That is so awesome for your boys to be around your family so much! I grew up like that and wish my children could have that quick of access to their grandparents. Cherish all those memories. I still have forever memories in my head with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins ect... that I'll never forget. It looks like they are having a blast!

dandsratz said...

You're right, Jayne!! I must say ya'll are doing GREAT with having your cameras ready!! GO NATALIE!!! :) I'm so glad that the boys had such a great time with their Uncle Paul! They will probably always grow up thinking he's the coolest uncle/man in the world!

Katy said...

See, you've become a proficient blogger now with these pictures!! I wish I could have walked three houses down in my pjs this morning to have stuffed french toast for breakfast! :) What a great way to start the day!

Christmas at MawMaws

More Christmas Pictures!

Anna's Photo Class Project

Corolla

Greyson's Birthday Family Dinner

Parker and Daddy Surfing!

Nags Head

Greyson Surfing!

Fourth of July

Graduation Slide Show